- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
Attorney Randall Snow concentrates his practice in the areas of criminal defense, driving under the influence of intoxicants (DUII), and personal injury. In recognition of his legal skills and ethics, the national directory of attorneys Martindale-Hubbell, distinguishes Mr. Snow as an AV Rated Preeminent attorney*, indicating the highest possible rating in legal ability and ethical standards. Professional excellence and personal integrity are the cornerstone of his legal practice.
Mr. Snow graduated from Claremont McKenna College in 2001 with a major in Philosophy, Politics, and Economics. In 2007, he earned a Juris Doctor from Willamette University College of Law in 2007. He is a member of the Oregon State Bar, Marion County Bar Association, and the Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers Association.
- Willamette University College of Law, Salem, Oregon
- Juris Doctor - 2007
- Claremont McKenna College 2001
- Major: Philosophy, Politics & Economics - PPE
- AV Rated Preeminent attorney
- Board Member – Public Defender of Marion County
- Board Member – Illahe Hills Country Club
- Coach – Capital FC Timbers
- Oregon State Bar, Member
- Marion County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association
- Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member
- Willamette Valley Inns of Court
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.